If you love it, share it!
Kellie Eason RN, RM, IBCLC
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
1. Find your village
2. Routines can start from birth
3. Aim to get your baby into a more definitive routine from 3 months of age
4. Learn to read your baby’s cues
It’s important to take notice of your baby’s language
Signs of baby tiredness include:
5. Continue to feed your baby on demand
6. . Ensure your baby is comfortable and feels safe to sleep
6. Wear your baby
7. If you are a first time mum and the house is quiet, strike while the iron is hot and sleep while your baby sleeps
8. If you aren't a first time mum…….
9. If your toddler refuses to sleep, you can try:
If you have any other tips to share, please comment :-)
Want to stay in the loop? SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter online!