google-site-verification: googlee105ff6d82a898d0.html google-site-verification: googlee105ff6d82a898d0.html
Check out our latest blogpost.... If you love it, share it!
1. Find your village
2. Routines can start from birth
3. Aim to get your baby into a more definitive routine from 3 months of age
4. Learn to read your baby’s cues
It’s important to take notice of your baby’s language
Signs of baby tiredness include:
5. Continue to feed your baby on demand
6. . Ensure your baby is comfortable and feels safe to sleep
6. Wear your baby
7. If you are a first time mum and the house is quiet, strike while the iron is hot and sleep while your baby sleeps
8. If you aren't a first time mum…….
9. If your toddler refuses to sleep, you can try:
If you have any other tips to share, please comment :-)